Reusable Plastic Lunch Meat Containers

Luncheon meats, such as Hillshire Farms Select lunch meats, come in nice reusable Gladware type containers. Often I find coupons for it in Sunday papers. If your store doubles coupons, you get both the meat and a handy container for later use at a great discount!

By Cheryl from Trinity, NC

I like to save those containers too.

I like these too and they seal better than some of the other plastic containers.

I just love the Glad containers. They are my favorite! I wouldn't buy the meat just for the container. I do happen to like that brand and it's an added bonus to get the nice reusable container. Those containers come in handy for more than food storage. They are nice for kid's crayons and I even use one for my different craft scissors.

I filled my container with bandaids, ointment and tape to make a mini first-aid kit for my bedroom. Now I don't have to go to the kitchen everytime I need a bandaid.

Companies are finally using their brains. I absolutely love buying something that has little waste. I wish more companies would use canning jars for their bottles too. Maybe put cereals and stuff in large ziplock bags with no printing on them, just a piece of paper in the inside of the bag for content, price bar, etc. Groceries are so expensive; the bonus gives us incentive to buy their product over others and help the environment too--a WIN-WIN deal for all.

Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsDecember 1, 2008
Making a Reusable Shopping Bag
Making a Reusable Shopping Bag
Disinfectant Wipe Containers
Uses for Disinfectant Wipe Containers
Washable Wiping Squares
Reusable Toilet Paper (Cloth Wiping Squares)
Uses for Plastic Dog Food Containers
🎄