Cubby (Orange Tabby)

Cubby is a 14 year old orange tabby cat. My son adopted him for Mother's Day from Pets Unlimited in SC. Cubby is laid back. He sits at the dinner table most nights like a person. He has a little mouse that he plays with and loves cat nip. He sleeps with my husband and I and is sure to keep us from being too late getting up in the mornings. He's rotten but lovable. We call him our red headed stepchild.

By Darlene from Gaston, SC

He is adorable! Looks just like my cat (K.K.) who also sleeps with my husband and me. He is a great alarm clock also.

Cubby is beautiful and a darling, I'm sure. I've never met an orange tabby who wasn't just the sweetest and most laid back kitty around. They are so kind to other animals too, at least, all the ones we've known. I've heard that to get a female orange tabby is very rare, and you almost always have to wash their faces for them. They can't be bothered with such mundane chores...LOL

You and Cubby are both lucky to have one another. He will take good care of you and vice versa. Thank you for sharing him with us. Julia in Boca Raton, FL

He's a comfy lookin' happy camper. I hear you about waking you early. Our cat friends live longer than our dog friends-you'll have lots of good time years together. Way to go for adopting him.

Orange Tabby
Orange Tabby Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesMarch 25, 2010
Orange Honey Sauce
Orange Honey Sauce Recipes
Osage Orange Tree "Hedge Apple"
Growing an Osage Orange Tree "Hedge Apple"
Tabby Cat
Tabby Breed Information and Photos
Siamese Mix
Siamese Mix Cat Photos
🎉
🎄