Keeping Cool During Hot Weather

Years ago when I worked in a nursing home, the halls were air conditioned, but not the individual rooms. We would take a hand towel, soak it in cold water, ring it out and wrap around our necks, repeating as necessary. I have done this frequently at home, too.

By knitter926 from Bloomington, IL

Oh Yes, I did that too, while I was working. Now they sell at Craft shows what is called Coolbands

I have had my three (3) for a few years now. I even place one on my dog in the very hot weather. It helps to keep us cool, I save Money( $ ). Some time I place it in the freezer for a few minutes

All I can say, it works for me.

Woman Cooling Off in Front of Fan
Keeping Cool in Hot Weather
Consumer Advice General AdviceAugust 25, 2009
A dog drinking water on a hot day.
Keeping Your Dog Safe in Hot Weather
Pink rose with bumble bee.
Growing Roses in Hot Weather
Hot Tea
Cooling Down Hot Drinks
Barbecue grill with a variety of meats, shish kabobs, corn and veggies with a family in the background
Keep Cool By Cooking Outside
🎉
🎄