Homemade Post-it Notes

I have some cute note paper and I would like to make post-it notes using this paper. Can this be done? Can I make my own post-it notes?

Judy from McDonald, PA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Go to this site: http://www.teac  tion/orgppr.html and scroll down to MAKE YOUR OWN SCRATCH PADS. It tells how to make them and suggest the use of padding adhesive from an office supply store.

I just yesterday saw a little bottle about 4 to 5 inches high in a craft store, A.C. Moore. that is just for that purpose.

Check out office supply stores. There is a glue stick made by Scotch. It is light blue with a long white cap. Scotch is written in yellow on a black strip. And underneath it in white it says "Restickable Adhesive Glue Stick". I've had mine for a couple of years and I forgot I had it. I dug it out of my desk drawer and tried it. It was kinda dry but I rubbed it a couple of times and then it was fine. I hope they still make it. Good Luck!!

Make Your Own MiscellaneousApril 11, 2006
Cat Scratching Sisal Post
Repairing a Sisal Wrapped Cat Scratching Post
Yellow Post-it note on red background.
Saving Money on Post-it Notes
Post-It Notes
Saving Money on Post-its
thank you note ideas
Sending Thank You Notes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 8:06:53 AM on 10.0.1.155 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.