Homemade Post-it Notes

I have some cute note paper and I would like to make post-it notes using this paper. Can this be done? Can I make my own post-it notes?

Judy from McDonald, PA

Go to this site: http://www.teachnet.com/how-to/organization/orgppr.html and scroll down to MAKE YOUR OWN SCRATCH PADS. It tells how to make them and suggest the use of padding adhesive from an office supply store.

I just yesterday saw a little bottle about 4 to 5 inches high in a craft store, A.C. Moore. that is just for that purpose.

Check out office supply stores. There is a glue stick made by Scotch. It is light blue with a long white cap. Scotch is written in yellow on a black strip. And underneath it in white it says "Restickable Adhesive Glue Stick". I've had mine for a couple of years and I forgot I had it. I dug it out of my desk drawer and tried it. It was kinda dry but I rubbed it a couple of times and then it was fine. I hope they still make it. Good Luck!!

Make Your Own MiscellaneousApril 11, 2006
Cat Scratching Sisal Post
Repairing a Sisal Wrapped Cat Scratching Post
Yellow Post-it note on red background.
Saving Money on Post-it Notes
Post-It Notes
Saving Money on Post-its
thank you note ideas
Sending Thank You Notes