BirthdayGifts

Birthday Gift Ideas for Active, Skater Boyfriend

I've been dating this guy for a little over a month now and things are going great! His birthday is in a few days and I want to do something really cute for him. I already bought him a ticket for a concert that we are both attending a few days before his bday, but I would like to do something for him on his actual day.

He will be 22, and he is a complete adrenalin junky. He skateboards, and is into tattoos and such. Any ideas on a good birthday gesture?

By Ashley from Fall River, MA

If you have only been dating for a month, I feel you have spent more than enough for a gift. You could make a "funky" card pertaining to tattoos, skating, etc.

I agree with redhatterb. Concert Tickets are more than enough for a 1 month boyfriend. Wrap them around a mini skateboard key chain or something thematic from the Dollar store.

Since the concensus seems to be that you've spent enough, I'll just suggest a gag gift of stick-on, wash-off tattoos? Sorry, I figure everyone's on as tight a budget as I am.

A nice cake. The excitement of a new relationship is present enough.