A Salad Bar at Outdoor Parties

There's just some things that you have always done and forget that it could be a tip to someone else!

About 20 years ago, I was looking through a catalog where it had a plastic 'Salad Bar' you could use for outdoor BBQ's, Birthday Parties etc. to keep your chilled food cold. It looked like a child's pool with ice in it instead of water. I think it was around the price of $24.99. I figured I could save money and just buy a child's pool and use it for my 'Salad Bar'.

I buy the one you have to blow up and it's only the 1 ring type. I just bought one the other day at Wal-Mart for $2.67 for an upcoming family get-together. My girlfriend thought it was a brilliant idea and I'm thinking 'I thought everyone knew that'! I decorate mine like the restaurants do and keep it full of ice.

You can get tons of ideas looking through catalogs.

By Laurie from NV

That sound great! Do you set it up on a table? I would love to see a picture! Thanks.

Patio garden using child's pool and barrel
Uses for Wading Pools
Holidays and Parties Parties OutdoorJune 16, 2008
Bar of Soap Stuck in a Toilet
Bar of Soap Stuck in Toilet
Several kiddie pools being used to grow plants
Using a Child's Swimming Pool as a Garden
Washing with bar soap.
Is Using Bar Soap Safe?
Raspberry Bar Cookies
Bar Cookie Recipes
🎉
🎄