Planning A Spring Wedding

My wedding is in march on the 15th. How do I plan my Spring wedding?

Musama

Well I'm not really good at planing weddings, but if you are going to have a Spring wedding, I think you need to buy a wedding dress that has some color in it.

I did my sisters revow in May of 2002. I took pastel 8/1.00 lunch sized bags and pastel tissue paper and put yellow paper inside pink bag, etc, like a hankie inside a mans pocket. That lined the "isle" down the church's main room (no pews, just round tables and chairs). I found pastel wrapping paper with bells inside circles at a thrift shop and cut them out to "sprinkle" on the tables. We twist-tied dollar tree flowers to an arhbor the church had. The flower girl and ring barer had pastel flowers in the headpieces and skirts I made them, and dropped DT petals on the floor. I made parfait puddings in glasses that were dyed yellow, lavendar, mint green, baby blue and pink with food dye. Our invitations were printed on pastel papers, as well as the wedding handout and scrolls with pastel ribbon that each guest received. What ever you are doing in colors, you can find during the easter sales. When you are all done, take some photos and share with us? Good luck!!

I had a spring wedding...March too! My color was a tiffany blueish - perfect for spring I thought! I had a lot of gerbera daisies - medium pink. And if you live in the mid-west, pray that it doesn't snow!! I live in Michigan, and lucked out of snow for my wedding day!

I am a floral designer. One way of saving is by doing your flowers in silk instead of fresh. If you would like some help with that I have 28 years experience and you can write to me at albweddings AT aol.com

Weddings PlanningJuly 24, 2008
Spring floral wall bucket using artificial flowers.
Homemade Spring Decorations
Dried Wreath With Crocus Flower
Homemade Spring Wreaths
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
Bride and Groom Putting Money in Piggy Bank
Creating a Budget for Your Wedding
🎄