Rain Water is Leaking into Van

My mini van leaks on the passenger side from under the dash board. Does anyone know where the rain could be coming in from? I have a bucket under there that collects the rain water, but when it pours I have a full bucket. I need to fix it but don't know where to look.

By sbrighenti from CT

A break in the seal around your windshield could be the culprit, but there are other possibilities also. Good Luck!

I'd bet on the windshield myself. Ria

We had the same problem with our car. I thought maybe the seal around the windshield had failed so I took it to the glass replacement shop and they told me there is a drain under the grill area that is right under the windshield wipers. He said it gets clogged with leaves and stuff. He took the grill off and cleaned it out. We haven't had any problems since.

Consumer Advice Cars AdviceMay 13, 2009
Green Rain Barrel
Make Your Own Rain Barrel
Refrigerator's Ice Maker
Refrigerator's Ice Maker Leaking Water
Rain Drops on Leaf
Rain Garden Basics
Mom and 3 girls Camping in the Rain
Camping in the Rain
🎄
🍂