Skin Care Samples

I love skin care samples - and get them by signing up for sites on the internet - and using freebie sites - and picking them up at stores when they are handed out. I even got a whole bag of skin care samples at a thrift shop for $1 - which was worth much more. Most of the samples have more than one application - even the packets - which can be closed with a paper clip so it doesn't dry up and then re-used. It gives you a chance to use really good brands, like Clarins, which is really generous in its samples.

By Pam from L.A., CA

I am a freebie addict, lol. I love to get free samples of everything from skin care to shampoo, cleaning products to laundry products. I have saved an enormous amount of money on skin care products and shampoo/conditioner by getting these samples. My dh likes to tease about sending away for free things, until I find something that may interest him, lol.

I love them too but have not been able to find many links that actually offer a sample without filling out some long form, then you have to purchase at least one of the offers. I have started to just go right on by them because of the redtape to actually get the sample.

I have a tip that I have used for years for keeping skin care samples fresh. I use a straight pin to prick a hole in the packet and squeeze out the amount I need. You don't use more than you need this way and the product won't dry up.

I love freebies, too. If I don't use them I tuck them in packages that I mail to my nieces. They appreciate them so much! Freebies are an excelllent way to try out a new product. If you don't like the freebie sample, then you know not to buy the full size product at the store. I'm sure we've in the past, bought something that we'd wished we'd never had. Freebies can help eliminate that problem.

I agree with Dede also.

Can anyone recommend some site where you don't have to spend valuable time filling out endless computer screens?

I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks from Smoochie

RE: Skin Care Samples

Post By Dede (Guest Post) (04/04/2006)