Relieving Sinus Pressure

If you have sinus problems, like me, and frequently get sinus pressure, stop the pain! The remedy for my sinus pressure is boiling water (with care) and letting the steam drift up into your nose. If you don't want to boil water, you could turn on a hot shower and do the same thing with the steam from the shower. When I did this, it relieved my sinus pressure quickly.

By Willneedshelp from New York City, New York

You need to put a towel over your head to get full benefit. Also you can add a few drops of eucalyptus oil.

That does work! Also you can get in the shower with the water running over your head and make sure the water is as hot as you can stand it. This helps with a sinus headache. a nurse told me to do that one and it helps.

Getting into a shower isn't always easy for me, since I have mobility issues. My easier solution is to enjoy the fragrance of my steaming cup of coffee or tea, or to put the plug in the bathroom sink and run a couple of inches of steamy hot water into it. Eucalyptus oil would work there, too.

Hey, I never thought about that! Nice idea.

Relieving Sinus Pressure
Relieving Sinus Pressure
Health & Beauty Home RemediesApril 20, 2011
Pressure Washing a House
Pressure Washing Your House
Pressure Cooker on White Background
Using A Pressure Cooker
little girl frowning and holding her ear
Home Remedies for Earache Pain
Relieving Pain from Bone Spurs
Relieving Pain from Bone Spurs
🎉
🎄