Genger Hall (Pitbull)

My baby girl's name is Genger. She is three months old and is a pitbull. My brother raises pitbulls and my son wanted one so my brother brought her and a couple of others over. She chose us and we chose her. She was 6 weeks old. Miss Genger loves to go outside and go to shopping.

By Trinity Hall

I think your girl is very pretty and stylish!

AwwW she is very cute....I also have a pit bull...this is a pic of our 10 wk old Molly

its so nice to now that there are people out there that give pit bulls such loving homes! and she is just adorable!

Our family just lost the best dog in the world. His name is Roc. He would not harm a fly. He was our big baby. It kills me when people try to give these dogs a bad name.He was two and half years old and pass away 8-9-2007 We miss him dearly.Give Genger all your love.

Pit Bull
Pit Bull Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesOctober 14, 2005
House Training a Pitbull
House Training a Pitbull
Black and white Pitbull puppy.
Training a Pitbull to Not Bite
Wedding Reception
Wedding Reception Wall Decorations
organizing a hall closet
Organizing Your Hall Closet