Months Supply of Lunches

My hubby works construction. He used to make these sandwiches before we met. We make a month's supply of cold cut sandwiches up at a time (minus pickle, tomato, lettuce & onion). Place each in a zipper sandwich bag and place them in a box in the freezer.

When it's time to make his breakfast and lunch for work, so very early in the a.m., I can just open the freezer, take out a sandwich when I reach for his ice packs. This is better than having to try to gather my thoughts on having to make a sandwich at that hour when I might forget something (I've even sent him on his way with just bread, nothing in between but ketchup! LOL! not on purpose). Personally, I don't like the sandwiches, but as long as he doesn't mind...

By Terri H.

I think this works better if you put the mustard, mayo, or ketchup on an already frozen slice of bread. It does not seem to get soggy.

Food and Recipes Food Tips School and Work LunchJanuary 25, 2005
Several different types of cut melons.
Freezing Melons (Cantaloupe, Crenshaw, Honeydew, And Watermelon)
A finger with a pink bow tied on it.
Save-The-Date Ideas
A Christmas wreath made from neckties.
Crafts Using Neckties
Flying ant on a white background.
Getting Rid of Flying Ants
🎄