Craft: Scarecrow Lady

This scarecrow lady is the result of my fall fever! She has gotten lots of complements from my neighbors and people just driving down the street.

By Robin from Bonham, TX

Love her !!!!!!! Thanks for sharing !!!!!!!! :-)

She is as cute as she can be! What did you stuff her with? You are very talented in thinking of making her. I know your neighbors do enjoy looking at her as they drive by. Thanks for sharing her with us and God bless you.

She is stuffed with the that fibrefill. I didn't have any straw and that is all I had and I thought no one will know the difference. I used Rubber bands around her wrists and ankles. She has a old craft broom that I found. I just painted her face, and Lord knows I don't know anything about painting. But she did turn out kinda cute didn't she?

Thanks for the complements.

Scarecrow Craft
Scarecrow Craft Ideas
Photos CraftsNovember 13, 2008
basket of clothing
Uses for Old Clothing
Ladybug on a blade of grass
Lady Bug Photos and Information
Getting Rid of Lady Bugs
Getting Rid of Lady Bugs
Making a Scarecrow Costume
Making a Scarecrow Costume