Cool Lime Pie
- 1 pkg. cream cheese, softened (8 oz.)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz.)
- 6 oz. lime concentrate
- 4 drops green food coloring
- 1 carton frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided (8 oz. carton)
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inch)
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Add limeade and food coloring. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. 6-8 servings.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 20, 2016 at 12:20:34 PM on 10.0.0.27 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us