Try this fun necklace your child will love to make and wear, made from things you already have on hand.
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- aluminum foil
- paper punch
- wax paper
- white glue
- paint brushes
- Cut a simple shape from cardboard and cover it with aluminum foil. Tape the ends of the foil to the back of your shape.
- Use a paper punch to make a hole at the top of your shape.
- Choose paint colors for your design and make a few little pools of paint, one for each color, on a piece of wax paper. Add a little white glue to each pool of paint, and use a toothpick to mix the glue with the paint.
- Use paint brushes to paint a design on your foil shape. Allow the paint to dry.
- Thread a length of yarn through the hole at the top of your sparkle shape and knot the ends of the yarn together to make a necklace.
By Marie from West Dundee, IL
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 23, 2016 at 6:26:01 AM on 10.0.1.140 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us