Black and White 30th Birthday Party Ideas

I am looking for ideas for my 30th. I want it to be black and white. I have lots of old records and CD's that I can use for decorations. I need some more ideas for decorations, the invitations and dress code for the guests. Please help. Thanks.

Yvette from South Africa

Can you give us an idea of the theme or your personal interests besides black and white? That would be really helpful :-)

Yes I also am planning a 30th Black and White Party. Only my party will not be too "dressy". I just want them to dress in black and white. I am simply looking for more ideas. Being the scrapbooker that I am I have already made the invitations. I got some good ideas online for decorations-well somewhat. Black and White Balloons oh and a huge black poster board that friends can write a note on when they arrive(with a white marker or silver marker) I need some ideas on black and white finger foods. I will be making black and white cupcakes that is one for sure thing. Please help if you have any ideas. Thanks

Our house is open all the time, by saying that I mean people are constantly stopping by. We always have team parents at the house hanging out eating and drinking. So for me to throw a black and white themed party will be something very different then all of us just hanging out in sweats and team shirts hanging out on the patio. At this point all I know for sure is that I would like everyone to dress in black and white casual--not dressy. Do ya'll have any ideas on what we could do for games or to tie is wearing black and white? I know I will have finger foods and serve mixed drinks. I need help! thanks

I am doing this theme for a surprise party for my hubby. One idea I have is to make a large number 30 out of two pieces of white poster board and cover them with black and white pictures from the day he was born until now. I also found a lot of ideas on pintrest.

Holidays and Parties Parties Party ThemesDecember 17, 2008
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Black Widow Spider Costume
A 30 year old man holding a gift.
30th Birthday Gift Ideas for Men
30th Anniversary Gift
30th Anniversary Gift Ideas
30th Birthday Party
30th Birthday Party Ideas
🎄
🍂