Syrus (Min Pin Terrier Mix)

Syrus is a 6 year old mixed breed. To the best of my ability I believe he is Min Pin and terrier mix. I bought him at the shelter when he was a puppy. Syrus was found on the street in Chicago. Someone found him and brought him to a local shelter. I got him when he was about 6-7 months. All the cages were filled up with other pets at the time and he was in a small crate by the cashiers. I asked them if he bites and if I could buy him. They said yes I can. He is a Min-Pin mix.

Syrus has a baby swimming pool he plays in the summer. He has lots of toys that he ripped all the stuffing out of. He likes pig ears, treats, and cookies. He also lets kids dress him up in outfits. I don't think he likes that, but it is funny.

You don't need to spend a lot of money on a pet in a pet store. Shelters are the best. He loves me and protects me. He is a very loyal and playful dog. He sits in my lap when I am at the computer and watching TV.

By Day from Palatine, IL

I agree about getting a pet of almost any kind at a shelter or rescue center. We have a Westhighland terrier that we got at a rescue center almost a year ago and she is the apple of our eye (even though my husband may not want to admit it!). She also has lots of toys and a baby swimming pool, which she loves! We put rocks in the bottom of the pool, add just the right amount of water and watch her dunk her head to retrieve them. It's quite comical! Anyway, we do love our pets!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes