Keeping the Baby from Sliding

Problem getting infants and toddlers to sit upright in restaurant highchairs and booster seats? Do they slide off the swings because of their tiny hinies? Take some of the contact paper designed in the honeycomb weave made out of a rubber like material. They make this so glasses and dishes will stay put. Cut out a 12" x 12" square and put it in your diaper bag. No more slips and spills. Better still is that if it gets gross you have a whole roll at home for a few dollars. Good luck parents, and keep those bottoms safe ;)

By Suzanne S.

TRY THE TRIED & TRUE ' OL DUCT TAPE !!! LOL ,,,~OOO~

The non-slip stuff comes in rolls but isn't contact paper. You can pick it up after using it. It can be easily washed, too. It is meant to be a shelf liner for glassware and such.

I'm sorry you're right. THe brand I bought was made by contact paper but can be removed and reused. I used the excess roll on my cabinets to hold dishes in place and in the bathroom to keep my carpet from sliding.

Highchair
Keeping a Child from Sliding in a Highchair
Parenting BabySeptember 17, 2004
Woman in Green Shirt Cleaning Glass with Squeege
Cleaning Sliding Glass Doors
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
Cutting tomatoes on a cutting board.
Keeping Cutting Boards From Sliding
Keeping Furniture From Sliding
Keeping Furniture From Sliding
🎄