Dutchess (German Shepard and Siberian Husky Mix)

Dutchess is 3 1/2 years old and a German Shepherd/Siberian Husky Mix. I got her at an animal shelter in Orlando, FL. She likes to play Frisbee and swim. She is a loving, sweet, high energy dog. I have a 2 year old little boy that she loves more than anything.

She's definitely got strong qualities from both breeds. She's extremely smart, but full of energy also. She's a great sport dog! I would love to have this specific breed for the rest of my life. I couldn't ask for a better dog!

By Kim from Grandy, NC

she's a beauty n a young 'un so u'll have her for quite a few great years...it's so good 2 know that is is so loved....bless u....

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Awesome dog!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

I know how smart German Shepards and faithful

you have got a great mix all in one pretty girl!

You little boy has a great friend for life as do you.

How blessed you are to have such love.

There is nothing better than taking a shelter

or rescue dog they give so much love and

they appreciate a home full of love.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

I have a 13 month old german shepherd/siberian husky cross. His name is Ghost. Our dogs look extremely similar. I don't have a full body pic of him, but they look almost identical! He "talks" to me and loves to snuggle and play fetch and he's very loyal. Just posting to agree that this is also the best breed I've ever had.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Aww, I love my puppy, Kaia. She is about 7 weeks old and such a bundle of fun. She is beautiful. She's the same mix. Got to say she is one of the best pups I had :)

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

I'm feeling like I'm the only person with a husky/shepherd mixed dog that looks more shepherd than husky..This is yogi, he recently turned nine months old, he's a trouble maker and very energetic. We tried training him when he was younger, but the only command he learned was "sit". Any ideas, suggestions or tips on how to train him?

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Caesar (Siberian Husky and German Shepherd Mix)
Siberian Husky & German Shepherd Mix Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsNovember 20, 2008
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos
Siberian Husky
Siberian Husky Breed Information and Photos
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 22, 2017 at 2:45:14 PM on 10.0.1.11 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.