Making a Crocheted Shamrock Necklace
Wear this cute shamrock necklace to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. This is a guide about making a crocheted shamrock necklace
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Party beads with tiny crocheted shamrocks added.
Approximate Time: less than one hour
- 1 party necklace
- small amount size 10 green crochet thread
- size 7 steel crochet hook
- tapestry needle
- Attach thread with a sc around the necklace between any two beads.
- Chain 5, join with a slip stitch in fourth chain from hook to form a ring.
- *Ch 3, trc, dc, trc, ch 3, slipstitch all in the ring. Repeat from * twice.
- Ch 1, slipstitch in sc. *Ch 3, sc between next 2 beads. Repeat from * once. Join with a slipstitch in sc.
- Fasten off.
- Weave in ends.
By Suzetta from Bellingham WA
March 19, 20110 found this helpful
Thanks for sharing this idea! I saw it too late for this year, but I have bookmarked it for the future. This edging could be used on other things as well.
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 17, 2017 at 5:22:58 AM on 10.0.1.14 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us