Crocheted Shamrock Necklace
Party beads with tiny crocheted shamrocks added.
Approximate Time: less than one hour
- 1 party necklace
- small amount size 10 green crochet thread
- size 7 steel crochet hook
- tapestry needle
- Attach thread with a sc around the necklace between any two beads.
- Chain 5, join with a slip stitch in fourth chain from hook to form a ring.
- *Ch 3, trc, dc, trc, ch 3, slipstitch all in the ring. Repeat from * twice.
- Ch 1, slipstitch in sc. *Ch 3, sc between next 2 beads. Repeat from * once. Join with a slipstitch in sc.
- Fasten off.
- Weave in ends.
By Suzetta from Bellingham WA
March 19, 20110 found this helpful
Thanks for sharing this idea! I saw it too late for this year, but I have bookmarked it for the future. This edging could be used on other things as well.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 21, 2016 at 3:19:42 PM on 10.0.2.91 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us