Oatmeal Face Mask

Mix oatmeal (ground or regular) and a little bit of honey. Mix and apply it to your face. Leave on till it dries; then just wash it off gently with warm water and a washcloth.

Source: my cousin

By Irishwitch from Aurora, CO

You will need oatmeal and water. Mix it together and put it on your face for 9 minutes and soon you'll have a smooth face! I saw this in a movie Called Cadet Kelly.

By Taylor from Warsaw, KY

Answers:

Simple Oatmeal Face Mask

Very interesting. Could you please share the amount of each. Thanks. (12/07/2007)

By

Simple Oatmeal Face Mask

Sounds great. Could you please tell me how much of each you need? Thanks!! (12/07/2007)

By Sharron

Simple Oatmeal Face Mask

I use milk instead of water, and also add a touch of honey. Honey is an "antiseptic." My skin is so smooth after using this mask. (12/12/2007)

By Judy Carol

Simple Oatmeal Face Mask

I used egg white instead of using water, and it also does the same thing. after using the oat meal, my skin feel so great and smooth.(12/17/2007)

By Jermaine

Simple Oatmeal Face Mask

I have done oatmeal mask for years. I take a handful of dried flakes straight from the box, and mix in a small amount of water until it sticks together. Precisely measuring isn't necessary. It is especially good to put on any irritated red skin or any burst pimple. (12/30/2007)

By Londa

buttermilk facemask

Just add oats and buttermilk in a blender and mix. (05/18/2008)

By vermekia

Simple Oatmeal Face Mask

Trying it as we speak:) (08/03/2008)

By

Simple Oatmeal Face Mask

I think you're supposed to keep adding water until it's gooey. (09/05/2008)

By

Simple Oatmeal Face Mask

It worked really well, I found out that right when you wash it off and you feel your skin, your skin is like totally smooth. (10/08/2008)

By Miley Cyrus

Simple Oatmeal Face Mask

Oatmeal is very good for your face and whatever you choose to put in it will work great. I would like to find something that tightens up the wrinkles too. Any ideas? (11/06/2008)

By Barbara

Simple Oatmeal Face Mask

It didn't stick to my face very well. I did what you said, but that doesn't seem right. What did I do wrong? If I add more oatmeal, it makes it dryer and less sticky, but if I add more water, it gets too runny. Could you please help me? (12/31/2008)

By Emma

Simple Oatmeal Face Mask

Oatmeal + Warm water + Egg White + Spoon full of honey = Awesome results there's really no exact amount just put it to the amount your happy with. (01/14/2009)

By Angelina

Simple Oatmeal Face Mask

I'm gonna try to use this tonight, maybe tomorrow. I absolutely LOVE the idea! Bye! (02/20/2009)

By Fatima

Simple Oatmeal Face Mask

Its is runny, it eventually dries. When you wash it off, your face is very soft. (02/08/2010)

By little_red87

Simple Oatmeal Face Mask

I tried it and it was amazing! I added some olive oil to it and my face is amazingly soft. (08/08/2010)

By jigglebunny456