Halloween Tree

Cut a branch. Spray paint both an old bleach bottle and the branch with fast drying black spray paint. Place one small set of white Christmas lights on the branches and hang hollow plastic pumpkins found in the dollar store.

It is best to fill the plastic bottle with water or sand to keep it from tipping.

By Elaine from Constableville, NY

This is a quick and easy project. Great job.

How festive and adorable.

October 12, 2009 Flag

Halloween and 4th Of July Tree
Halloween and 4th Of July Tree
I noticed on my tree Box in the closet, it said Holiday tree so I decorate it for every holiday. Each season gets a new tree. This is my Halloween Tree and below it is my 4th Of July Tree. The grandkids love it and it gives them something to work on each Holiday

By Janet B. from Moberly, Missouri

Answers:

Halloween Tree

How fun! What a great thing for kids to do too. (10/14/2008)

By thiftymom

Halloween Tree

We did this with a very small tree I got at the $1 Store (1/2 off lol) at Christmas for my daughter's American Girl Doll. She loves it! We last decorated for Easter. It is time for Halloween! Cute post. (10/14/2008)

By Savings Assistant

Halloween Tree

How cute! I love this idea! :) (10/14/2008)

By TxSavr

Halloween Tree

I love this idea and tried it years ago for a few holidays at an office where I worked. (Pediatrics, the kids loved it but the doctors got tired of seeing a &quot;Christmas Tree&quot; by April) However, after 3 months or so, it started to look dusty and dirty. How do you clean the tree in between changes of holidays?? (10/15/2008)

By JudyBoody

Halloween Tree

I wish I had the energy, I have an extra tree that I was going to do that with, BUT this is what we did instead LOL! (10/15/2008)

By hibbardg

RE: Halloween Tree

Halloween Tree

I must mention that holiday tree decorating started with a spring tree for my 8 year old to do crafts with! It must be quite the adventure with more than one child! (10/15/2008)

By hibbardg

RE: Halloween Tree

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Halloween candle centerpiece made from jar painted like a jack-o-lantern.
Indoor Halloween Decorations
Crafts Halloween DecorationsOctober 12, 2009
An array of neckties.
Making a Tree Skirt with Neckties
Ghost Light Decoration
Making a Ghost Light
Cardboard Christmas tree photo from an earlier Thriftyfun project.
Making a Cardboard Christmas Tree
Applying Mod Podge to bat wing.
Halloween Bat Branches
👒
🐰
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 21, 2017 at 9:51:24 PM on 10.0.1.228 in 843 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.