Hunting Valley Prints Wallcovering Revetment Mural Pattern #FL2213 Run #2

I am looking for Hunting Valley Prints Wallcovering Revetment Mural Pattern #FL2213 Run #2. This was discontinued and I can't find it anywhere. If anyone out there has 5 rolls of this wallpaper please e-mail me. They would have to be the double rolls 9 yd X 27 in 60 75 Sq Ft Pre-pasted. Any response would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Shelly from Emlenton, PA

Answers

Call the QUEEN OF WALLPAPER, Michele Horner, at 1-877-PAPER70, or 618-889-6476. She found a discontinued paper for me and saved me from having to redo an entire room! If it still exists, she'll find it for you.