Share Crafts
Ask
Share
Newsletter
Account
About

Water Not Running In My Dishwasher

0EmailPrintFollowSave

My dishwasher doesn't work. It still sounds like it's working, but despite turning the tap, no water comes through. I thought maybe the pipe was clogged, but didn't want to pay for a plumber if it's easily fixable myself. Has anyone had this problem and fixed it themselves, or can offer any suggestions?

Cathy from Townsville, Australia

By

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By kimberly 1 34 03/14/2006 Flag

i had the same problem (i have a portable, dont know if that makes a difference.) but i pulled the sprayer arms out and cleaned them out really good. somehow i had gotten plastic in mine and the arms were so clogged they quit spraying. i soaked the whole thing in vinegar and water for several days just in case anything else was clogged with deposits or something. i also had the same problem when something got lodged under the water level indicater in the bottom. there is a cap in the front corner of the machine you might want to check under. (i had a baby bottle cap wedged under it)

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Cheryl (Guest Post) 03/15/2006 Flag

We had a similiar problem and had to call a plumber, who informed us that our pump had stopped working. Hope this is helpful.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes