Home RemediesHealth & Beauty

Remedy for Spider Veins

Is there something you can use to remove spider veins?

By Rosalyn from Gardena, CA

Answers

I don't think there is anything you can put on them to remove them, but I did have mine removed at a dermatologist's office.

The cost was close to 300.00. I had a lot of them all over my calves, thighs, and especially the ankles. The doctor injects a little saline in each one. It took the doctor about 40 minutes. It isn't pleasant and it is a little bit of a sting. (they numb your legs with ice) You have to wear support stockings for 24 hours after. Also, there is temporary scarring for about 6 to 7 weeks, but the scars will completely go away when they are healed. I had mine done in February as it was winter in my state. I am very happy with the results. It made a big difference.