Get Pregnancy Tests At The Dollar Store

Save money on pregnancy tests, buy them at the dollar store! Yes, they are $1.00 at your local dollar store. They work just as well for $10.00 less! They predicted both of my boys, quite early I might add! These were nice for when we were trying to have a baby, just use one every week until you win the jackpot! ;-)

I use the dollar store too. The one that is just a dollar and no higher than that other than tax which is only 7 cents. I use the pregnancy test even before you wrote this article. Great minds think a like is what I believe. Keep spreading the word on Dollar stores too. We need to keep them at only a dollar. Maybe with enough publicization. People will start shopping at the Family dollar stores and go to the Dollar General and Dollar stores more then the others will close due to none use. I intend to keep up the word of mouth too. Great article by the way. Congrats on your family.

Tanya

I had success with Dollar Store tests, too. And when you're planning a family (or not), it's nice to be able to test often without anxiety about the cost.

Parenting PregnancyMay 15, 2007
Girl looking at a pregnancy test.
Dealing With an Unexpected Pregnancy
Saving Money on Pregnancy Tests
Saving Money on Pregnancy Tests
A man holding a dollar.
Shopping at Dollar Stores
Dollar Weed
Getting Rid of Dollar Weed
🎄