Reuse Your Address From Bills

After you have finished with old accounts/bills, instead of throwing out or shredding the whole thing, cut off your name and address and use these to glue onto the back of envelopes when sending/writing letters to friends, etc. It saves getting name labels printed and looks quite professional.

By Katie from New South Wales Australia

i think you should have won some kind of contest this week cause this is a great idea and i will use it thanks denise

this is a good idea.and please don't think I am knocking it

but if you have a printer you can do your own for just pennies, I buy blank labels at walmart for about $4.00 for 120 labels which breaks down to 0.03 cents per label and www.avery.com will help you print them you can even download personal photos onto your labels. I'm not very savvy with a computer but I have been making labels for our entire family this way and I really enjoy being able to print anything I want on them

Better Living Green Living ReusingJune 11, 2007
A blank address book
Address Book Tips and Tricks
Finding Free Address Labels
Finding Free Address Labels
A woman paying her bills online.
Paying Bills Online
Address Book on White Background
Other Uses for Address Books
🎄