Use Plastic Bag for Shower Cap

We had checked into a hotel recently when I discovered I had forgotten my shower cap. It was midnight, and I did not want to make a trip out to purchase one and the one provided by the hotel was just too small for my big head of long hair.

I always have several empty plastic, bags in my luggage and I grabbed one of them. It was ten times better than a shower cap, as it was plenty large enough. I just put it on my head and twisted the ends on each side and tucked them up under the bag to make a nice snug fit.

This trick is great also for camping trips, when you want to take a quick shower without having to do all the hair wash/dry deal. The bag dries very quickly too. I've actually done away completely from the shower caps. On a recent family camping trip, I showed my daughter and she laughed. Later after she had tried it, she said, "Mom, that works great."

By GG from Greenville, NC

I would be careful you don't know what has been in that bag or where it has been. Even a new bag comes packed in boxes and bugs lay eggs. How about lice?

For a few months and swears by it. They said it's her hair regrew and the best thing they ever did, so I do not know? I would also dye my hair, but am really scared because I don't want my hair thinner? Let me know if it works though, if you choose to do in order to use it:)

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips TipsNovember 10, 2009
baby sleeping
Cradle Cap Remedies
Felt covered bottle cap becomes Easter bonnet.
Craft Uses for Plastic Bottle Caps
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
🎄