Christmas Gift Ideas for Boyfriend Who Likes All Things Country

This is my 3rd Christmas with my boyfriend. We're both 16 and I'm out of ideas. He loves country anything and he dirt tracks races, any ideas?

By Yvonne from Houston, TX

Burn him a cd with country music.

If you can afford it get him a nice cowboy hat or a pair of rawhide gloves (he can wear them biking). Or get line dance lessons for both of you and your gift will be special time with you learning something you both might enjoy.

ritzcamera.com is a website about cameras, photography and everything you can imagine to deal with it. I just saw that you can get an actual book made for $9.99. Not a photo album but an honest to goodness book.

Are there any pictures that he treasures? His motorcross riding, horses, 2 stepping, friends, places that mean something special to the both of you. You upload the pictures to their web site and it's mailed to you. There's a Wolfe Camera store just a ways down the road from where I live and I see people getting books made there.

I'm in the process of getting one made myself with some of my favorite pictures of my beloved dog, Parker who we had to put down this past April. Once you get to their website towards the bottom of the page, look for, "Just for FUN" and underneath that you'll see photobooks.

Another possibility is burn a CD with all his favorite country songs. I do that for my sister because I have a large selection of oldies and pop music from the 50's, 60's and 70's. My neighbors from across the street have been married for almost 15 years have 4 children and they were High School Sweethearts. My cousin also married her High School Sweetheart and they've been married 11 years and have 2 children.

I wish the best for the both of you and Merry Christmas.

This post made me smile. I think if you are already running out of ideas of what to get him at 16 years of age, what will happen if you end up marrying him and are married for 50 years? Sounds like you have some excellent suggestions!

Tell me about it. My boyfriend is a cowboy and I have no idea on what to get him for Christmas for the first time. Maybe you can help me and really get him tickets to a country concert, and to make it special go with him to it. That's all I can think of, sorry. Good luck. Merry Christmas