Uses for Ground Coffee

I have several bags of unused coffee in my frig. I stopped drinking it. Can I pour ground coffee in the garden?

Susancostanza

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

YES! Roses like the acid in the coffee. I save my used grounds for my roses. A quick internet search on your favorite engine, or here on the ThriftyFun page will show a number of ways to use these. Good luck!

Is there a friend or family member that you could give the coffee to?

If it is new coffee still in the bag, why not give it to an AA group in your area. They would appreciate it I'm sure.I save my used coffee grounds in an empty

cottage cheese carton, then throw it in my garden area. I've heard it's great for roses.

Closeup of blue flowering creeping charlie.
Getting Rid of Ground Ivy (Creeping Charlie)
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Coffee Stain on Carpet
Removing a Coffee Stain from Carpet
cup of coffee
Making Coffee Without a Coffee Maker
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 9:00:30 AM on 10.0.2.254 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.