Removing Railroad Ties in Rhode Island

Hello, I am looking to replace the railroad ties surrounding my patio. I live in Newport RI (02840) and I am not sure where to go for the service....any thoughts?

Thanks!
tony.raiano (at) fmr (dot) com

Answers

If you can get someone to remove the rr ties, you can replace them with landscape timbers or quarter rounds available at any home improvement store cheap and much prettier. RR ties have creosote and get termites and ants. Even rock edgers would be nice if you want to spend the money. I don't know what you could do with the rr ties, maybe burn them.

Home and Garden Home Improvement AdviceAugust 19, 2004
Neck tie Christmas wreath idea.
Neck Tie Christmas Wreath
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Rhode Island Christmas Charities
Rhode Island Red Chicken
Rhode Island Red Chicken Breed Information and Photos
Using Railroad Ties in Landscaping, Stack of Railroad Ties
Using Railroad Ties in Landscaping
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 25, 2017 at 10:12:43 AM on 10.0.2.145 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.