Tucker (Maine Coon Mix) and Keifer (Alley Cat)

Tucker is a 2 year old Maine Coon mix and Keifer is a 1+ year old slinky little alley cat.

I got both of them from a No Kill rescue called Tuxedo Junction. I got them about a year and a half ago, when I got online looking at Maine Coons on PetFinder. I saw Tucker's picture and fell in love.

Tucker loves to play in the water, steal our keys, candy, camera, etc. He also loves to nap in the sink. Tucker has taught Keifer how to open doors, and we have had to invest in childproof locks for all the doors. I will come home from work, and all the drawers and cabinet doors will be opened in the kitchen, and the cats will be curled up asleep inside one of them.

Tucker loves to "talk" and will call Keifer or Bo (our Lab mix puppy) when he wants to play.

By Jennifer from Round Rock, TX

Cute picture. They sound like a lot of love and fun.

Two arms full of love! Please hug them from me!

Maine Coon
Maine Coon Mix Photos
Photos Pets CatsJuly 24, 2006
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Maine Christmas Charities
Red Bone Coon Hound
Red Bone Coon Hound Breed Information and Photos
Maine Coon Cat
Maine Coon Photos