Ideas for a 16th Birthday Party

I am turning 16 in March and I want to have a big party, but as of right now I can't think of a good theme for my party. I'm afraid anything I choose might be a disaster and I just can't decide. So if you have any good ideas I would love to hear them. Thank you.

By Caci from SC

Because it's your party, you should choose a theme that you like. Whatever you are into right now is what you should do. Are you an artist? A dog lover? Are you crazy about fashion or a particular movie or sport? What kind of music do you like? The possibilities are endless. Maybe a costume party where everyone comes as their favorite movie star, for example. When my niece had her sweet 16, she was into fairies, so her party was themed in fairies!

I always liked scavenger hunts. Make yours for charity. Divide your guests into groups. For example, Can have five groups of three or three groups of five. Give each group a 'shopping list'. They have to go to family and friends houses to find the stuff or can knock on other doors explaining what they are doing. List can be anything you might find in a grocery store, such as a can of tuna, packet of instant cereal, box of jello, nothing perishable. Tell the groups to tell the givers the food is going to your local food bank or mission. Then when get back to your house, you all can sort the items into bags. Then everyone can have cake and enjoy some music or a movie.

I'm turning 16 in July my prom is also in July on the 15th, so I am having a prom theme party on the 22nd everyone thinks its a really good idea as they will get more wear out of their prom outfits :) if your not how about a theme maybe a fancy dress, or a themed fancy dress? Favorite celebs, singers, actors or Disney characters?

A 16 year old girl holding a cake at her birthday with friends.
16th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayDecember 27, 2010
16th birthday cake.
16th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
Surprise 16th Birthday Party
Surprise 16th Birthday Party Ideas
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Cupcakes for a sweet 16 birthday party.
Sweet 16 Birthday Party Ideas