Browsing: Cleaning Plastic Cutting Boards

Get Stains Out Of White Cutting Boards With Bleach

I have a large, old cutting board made of a heavy white material (sort of a polymer plastic). It was extremely discolored & I was going to toss it out. I tried all kinds of things to get it clean, including putting it into the dishwasher. Nothing worked. As a last resort I filled my kitchen sink with hot water & added bleach & let the board soak for a few hours. Ole! It looks brand new.

By Joesgirl

Gel dishwasher soap contains bleach and is easy to control. My friend fed her toddler spaghetti on his high chair tray and the sauce stained it. I simply smeared a small amount of Cascade gel over it, let it sit a while, then washed it off. Good as New!

Cleaning Plastic Cutting Boards
Cleaning Plastic Cutting Boards
Home and Garden Cleaning KitchenAugust 20, 2004
Bleach Stains on Red Shirt
Removing Bleach Stains From Clothing
Bleach Bottle on White Background
Crafts Using Bleach Bottles
Bleach Stains On Red T-Shirt
Preventing Bleach Stains on Clothing
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Yellow Bleach Stains in a Plastic Bathtub
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 18, 2016 at 4:56:08 PM on 10.0.0.123 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.