Use Tape To Keep Bedding In Place

To keep your bedding from falling on the floor, and making the bed in the morning a snap, just use sock tape (used by hockey players to keep their socks up) on the two bottom corners of the covers.

Start the tape on the top and wrap it straight down, lift the corner of the mattress and bring it up the other side to the top. I tape the mattress cover on all 4 corners to keep it snug and then tape the bottom corners of the cover sheet and quilt.

In the morning all you have to do is pull your covers up. I have a king size bed so this doesn't interfere with my leg room. On wash day, just toss the old tape and re-tape the clean sheets and blankets. It doesn't look fancy, but it sure saves work. The bedspread will cover your secret.

By Joyce from Regina, Sask.

Another suggestion is to use bed garters. They are inexpensive and work great and you can't see them. Two things that I learned from using them is, first - get the ones with metal ends, plastic doesn't work as well and is harder to attach, and second - don't wash the sheets with them on as they will stretch.

I must be strange, because I think it is just as easy to use fitted sheets that have deep corners and when making the corners for the top sheets at the foot of the bed, I make the old fashioned hospital corners that take quite a bit before they come apart.

Keeping Sheets on the Bed
Keeping Sheets on the Bed
Home and Garden Cleaning BedroomsFebruary 18, 2008
Bedding in a laundry basket.
Uses for Old Bedding
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding. Upclose photo of a flea.
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding
Broken Tape Measure
Uses for a Broken Tape Measure
duct tape flip flops
Making Duct Tape Flip Flops
🎄