Scenery: Double Rainbow

Who doesn't love to see a rainbow? I took this picture in 2010 from my front yard, I love rainbows! I called my sister in Florida, and she was looking at the same rainbow, how awesome is that? I never believed there was a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, and if there was, I'm sure it's gone by now :)

By Jackie

I've always loved rainbows, too and thanks for answering a question I never knew how to ask. Cool that you and your sis were both seeing that!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

What a gorgeous photo! I love rainbows too, but don't see them too often. Thanks for sharing your experience; I am wondering how far apart are you and your sister? That's amazing that it was visible in two different states!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

My sister was in Orlando Fl, and I was in Salisbury, MD, thank you both for viewing my picture. Have a great day. :)

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

May 26, 2011 Flag

This double rainbow occurred during a spring rain. It was so bright and lasted such a long time. I enjoyed it very much! The pictures turned out a little dull with my snapshot camera, but the second rainbow is above the stronger in one photo, and to the right of the strong rainbow in the third image. Notice how the colors are in reverse order.

By Bonnie from Spokane, WA

CommentLike this photo?Like? Yes

Beautiful and a rare picture! :)

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

October 6, 2011 Flag

This was taken on 9-29-11 at 6:40 PM during a short break in the 60 MPH winds and lightning storm. I ran outside and took this picture of a double rainbow over our home. I couldn't send it earlier as we unplugged our network for protection from nature's incredible show!

By ddettloff

Large Double Rainbow Over Trees

CommentLike this photo?Like? Yes

Absolutely breathtaking! Thanks so much for sharing and glad you weathered the storm safely. :-)

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

March 2, 2011 Flag

This is a double rainbow I caught out our back door after a big storm.

By Janice

Scenery: Double Rainbow

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

September 29, 2010 Flag

This was taken on the St John, Endicott Rd on the 4th of July this year. It was so beautiful that it took my breath away. I had just spent the day with friends and was on my way to watch the fireworks display in Endicott.

By Kathie

Scenery: Double Rainbow

Scenery: Double Rainbow

Answers:

Scenery: Double Rainbow

Absolutely beautiful! (08/12/2010)

By Deeli

Scenery: Double Rainbow

Fabulous photo! Thanks for sharing! (08/12/2010)

By LoracMc

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

August 11, 2010 Flag

We have lots of rain here in St. Louis! A few weeks ago, it rained very very hard and then slowed down to a steady sprinkle. Next thing the sun came out! Viola! it was the first double rainbow that I have ever seen. It lasted for at least one whole hour and got brighter and softer, back and forth, and on and on.
It was beautifully awesome.

By Darlene

Scenery: Double Rainbow

Scenery: Double Rainbow

Scenery: Double Rainbow

Answers:

Scenery: Double Rainbow

Breathtaking! Thanks so much for sharing them with us! (06/25/2010)

By PainterLee

Scenery: Double Rainbow

Absolutely awesome! (06/25/2010)

By Beth

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

June 24, 2010 Flag

Scenery: Double Rainbow

The beauty of nature, a double rainbow.

By JacquelineSue from Valparaiso, IN

Answers:

Scenery: Double Rainbow

Rainbows are beautiful, single or double. Have you noticed that the colors of the second rainbow are in reverse order to the first? (07/29/2009)

By Omanana

Scenery: Double Rainbow

How exquisite! Your picture made me smile! Thanks. (07/29/2009)

By Ginger B'eer

Scenery: Double Rainbow

Great photo! And thanks Omanana for pointing out the order of the colors. I never noticed that before. I wonder why that occurs? (07/30/2009)

By louel53

Scenery: Double Rainbow

That is truly beautiful photography - a wonderful display of God's majesty! Thanks for sharing it with us and God bless you. (08/02/2009)

By tedsmom

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

July 28, 2009 Flag

Double Rainbow
Double Rainbow

Here is a picture of a lovely double rainbow! We see quite a few over the Bay, and they always give us great delight to watch. They are ever-changing and move across the water, up the mountain and then partly hide behind it, as you will see in the second picture.

There is a channel of water between this strip of our Island and Saltspring Island, and that's why it can still be seen but disappearing over the top of the land.

By Betty from Cowichan Bay, BC

Double Rainbow - Cowichan Bay, BC

Answers:

Double Rainbow

wow pretty (12/20/2006)

By sandy63

Double Rainbow

I think double rainbows are the most special thing to see. Occasionally the beginnings of a third can be seen, just very faded. Your picture is beautiful, thank you for sharing. (12/21/2006)

By spinwool

Double Rainbow

Such beautiful pictures. I have never seen a double rainbow before. Thank you (12/30/2006)

By Joankay

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

July 28, 2009 Flag

Photo of the double rainbow we saw today.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Photos SceneryMarch 2, 2011
tissue paper rainbow rose
Rainbow Dinner Decoration Ideas
Double Sided Tape
Uses for Double Sided Tape
Purple Rainbow Tea
Purple Rainbow Tea Ideas
Double-Sided Tape
Removing Double-Sided Tape
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 1:13:36 AM on 10.0.1.80 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.