Product FinderConsumer Advice

"Words Worth Eating" by Jacquelyn G. Legg

When I was in America I borrowed a recipe book called "Words Worth Eating" by Jacqueline G. Legge. I found it to be the best cookbook I had ever used! It's not available in Europe and I've looked on the Internet, ebay etc. and all that is available is the one for low cholestral cooking. Anyone know where I can get one? I'm beginning to get desperate!

Sue from Cadiz, Spain

Hi Sue!! Try this Amazon site: http://www.amaz  .x=12&Go.y=9

http://www.amaz  -7880127-3246221 There is one for 0.29! :) Hope that helps you!

Thank you so much. I had already tried Amazon and every time I got to the end, it refused to send to Spain, but the Amazon "offers" site which I didn`t know existed, accepted my order and my book is on its`way!!!!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Sue, Spain

I just looked at amazon.com and they have 4 listed new and used for $11 for the book you are looking for.