Browsing: Organizing Chores

Clip Art For Chore and Duty Charts

Does anyone know of free clipart that I can get online, for chores and daily duties? I'm trying to put together a chore/activity chart for my kids (we're all tired of me having to remind and nag all the time!). I need pictures for things like teeth brushing, putting toys away, homework, doing dishes, hanging up clothes, etc.

Lynne

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

You might try going to google.com and clicking on the tab for "images." Then type in what you are looking for. Right click on the pictures you want and you can usually copy them.

My mom and I did this when we made up an eating chart for my dad when he first got diabetes. Seeing a picture of each thing he was "allowed" to eat that day was helpful for him. I'm sure it would help your kids with their chores, too.

I did mine by going to google.com, click on images, and then search for what you are looking for. I just inserted them into a table in MS Word for the final product.

I get mine from this site

http://www.tipztime.com/chorecharts/freechorecharts.html

They have all kinds of different chore charts! And they are printable!

www.theideadoor.com

I don't have the clip art but here is a chart that you can print that has pictures.

http://www.chartjungle.com/chores/chorechartwithpictures.html

OMG you guys are wonderful! I have had this same idea (clip art for chores) because only 1 out of my 4 kids are at full reading level and all of your tips/web links were exactly what I was looking for thank you!

Sticky Notes With Chores on Board
Organizing Chores
Home and Garden Cleaning LinksApril 22, 2005
video game controller
Call of Duty Themed Party Ideas
Clothing hanging by clothes pins.
Buying Heavy Duty Clothes Pins
Making a Chore Chart for Children
Making a Chore Chart for Children
ribbon and balloon hair clip
Making a Birthday Hair Clip
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on July 22, 2016 at 11:16:44 AM on 10.0.2.107 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.