Cleaning Phones

I've been through so many nasty phones. Often they are attached to an answering machine, and grubby hands/fingers leave a grimy or germ infested "Cold and flu machine"! I've been using the cleaning solution of either alcohol or (yes, this DOES work) finger nail polish remover and cleaning the phone with Q-Tips in the small areas. If you keep it up often, it's not ever REALLY bad.

After it is clean, spray it with some "anti-bacterial" spray. You are set to feel like you've avoided a bullet (colds, flues, etc.) by doing these steps every 2-5 days, depending on your phone's usage and your households members!

By Stacy from S.F., CA

I do this whenever someone in my family is sick with flu or stomach bug. After everyone goes to bed I clean/disinfect the phone & the remote control for the tv, since whoever is sick can't seem to keep their hands off them.

Home Phone
Cleaning Home Phones
Home and Garden Cleaning ElectronicsJuly 19, 2011
Old Cellphones
Uses for Old Cellphones
Woman Recycling Her Old Cell Phone
Recycling Your Old Cell Phones And Computers
Cracked iPhone Back
Repairing a Cracked iPhone Back
charging electronics
Extending the Life of Cellphone and Computer Batteries
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 1:16:17 AM on 10.0.2.145 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.