Cutie Caddie For Little Girl's Toiletries

My 5 year old daughter has a great deal of "Things" that we use while she is getting ready for bed and getting ready for school. We were constantly running up and down stairs, in and out of the bathroom and everywhere to get her ready. No more! I found a fabulous oval caddy with a handle in the center at the Dollar Store. We put her hair brush, barrettes, hair bands, lotion, kiddie perfume, and a mirror in it and she named it the "Cutie Caddy" (all by herself!). So now, we just grab the Cutie Caddy before bed and in the morning and we are ready to go. I am even going to make myself one because it works so well and saves so much time for only one dollar!

By Stacy from VA

An medicine cabinet filled with bottles and other toiletries.
Storing Toiletries
Parenting Toddler and Preschooler AdviceMarch 2, 2007
13 year old gift ideas
Gift Ideas for a 13 Year Old Girl
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Dutch Girl Costume
Flower Girl Smiling in Front of Bride and Groom
Frugal Flower Girl Tips
American Girl Doll With White Hat, Braids and Sweater
Saving Money on an American Girl Doll
🎄