Link: Gethuman.com For A Live Operator

I found a fabulous web site called GetHuman.com. The site will tell you how to get through to a human and not a computer when calling them. If you click on the Phone Number directory tab, up comes hundreds of companies and their phone numbers and how to connect directly to a human. Goes from A-Z.

By ashleybunkin from WV

Thanks for posting this, ashleybunkin! I heard this once before and forgot to write it down, and so of course, I couldn't quite remember it. Thanks chevygirl1224 for your info, too. I'm copying both these items and saving them right now!

Sounds like a good site for us all to bookmark. Both of them, actually.Thanks!

Ya, I also agree it is a great website. I also heard about this site few days back from my friends.I feel that the info given in such website will not only help the people to solve their problems but also they will save precious time and money of people who can save and solve others problems also. I have seen an another such web site http://customercaresupportnumber.com/ where you can get valuable info on customer care contact numbers and services offered by various companies. Definitely we have to appreciate such websites for providing such a valuable information for the people with humanity.

Cool LinksFebruary 18, 2011
Houses Wrecked by Tornado
Preparing for a Tornado
baby skunk and wildflowers
Removing a Skunk from a Live Trap
wisteria on chainlink fence
Dressing up a Chain Link Fence
Outdoor Cat
Raising Cats to Live Partially Outdoors
🎄
🍂