Betty (Pug)

Betty is 9 weeks old and is a pug. I got this pet on the same day my nana was to be buried, we named her Betty after her. She loved dogs.

Betty has a ear fetish, LOL! She loves to lick your ears, and she can jump really high and looks so cute in her dress. She sure has helped through this time.

By Sue from Shoals, IN

That is a face only a mother could love...............no just kidding!!!!!!!!!!! She's cute for everyone to love.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Hi your pug "Betty" is so cute. I bet your Nana is smiling down on you right now.

Donna from Victoria B.C.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

So Sorry for your loss. I hope you and your Betty have many happy years together. Pets are just the greatest! I have 3 dogs, a cat and a horse.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

I absolutely LOVE this picture! I must say that she is the exact opposite of my 9 year old pug named Sugar - she's all body and very little head! LOL! She got her name from that loveable licking you mentioned Betty likes to do. Betty is precious! I'm so glad she found you to help in your time of loss. Hope you have many happy years together!

Leah

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes