Beaded Ornament

To make this bead ornament, all you need are strings of beads from the Dollar store, bits of ribbon, and a tiny rose or holly sprig. Let your imagination flow.

Cut the beads into six to eight inch lengths (experiment). Hold two or three of the lengths of beads at the mid-point and place on one end of a hook (ornament hanger). Then glue your trims to that point. Your lengths of beads will hang down 3 or 4 inches.

You can make many of these for mere pennies. I've even made them with absolutely no trims. Easy, fast, frugal, and attractive. They make great little gifts."

By syntoniser from New Brunswick, Canada

This is a good idea, and I wish I'd thought of it myself. I had tons of those Mardi Gras beads that show up when you least expect them, and ended up giving them all to the kids to play with.

I like the way your ornament looks with the little red bow etc.

Thanks for sharing,

Homemade Christmas Ornaments
Homemade Christmas Ornaments
Crafts Christmas OrnamentsDecember 29, 2010
bell shaped cookie Christmas ornament
Making Cinnamon Applesauce Christmas Ornaments
Beaded Necklaces
Making a Beaded Necklace
Making a Beaded Poinsettia
Making a Beaded Poinsettia
Santa holding a red ornament.
Making a Santa Ornament