Name Ideas for a Dog Massage Business

Even our pets can benefit from massage therapy. So if you are starting up your own business you will want to find a name that will attract new clients. This is a guide about name ideas for a dog massage business.

April 4, 2010 Flag

I want to start a canine massage business. I am looking for any business name ideas with catchy phrases.

By Shakira from Vic

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

The first thing that came to mind when I saw your request was "WAG ME"!

I'm thinking Critter Spa, or Critter Massage, or Happy Critter Spa, Pet Spa, Pet Massage.

Any of those would tell what you do and that it's for pets, not people. Great idea! Good luck. Wish you were closer to me! I have 3 pets that would love that!

I like names that are simple and easy to remember, not just "catchy." I like "Pet Massage." It's simple, to the point, and doesn't make a person feel like there is something else going on, when there isn't.

I agree with Carol L. Names that are simple and to the point are more apt to be remembered than one that is longer, or that is not clear as to what the business is or does.

I think she's right about PET MASSAGE, or CRITTER MASSAGE.

Simple, to the point, and easily understood what the business does.

Again, good luck!

How about BARK AVENUE MASSAGE. Since a massage for a dog is a luxury, was thinking Park Ave (as in the swanky avenue in New York City) to Bark Ave? LOL

How about "Bark Massage", get it? Instead of back massage. Or "Bark and Paws Massage". Or " Canine Spa".

Business and Legal BusinessApril 17, 2013
Living room with nice interior design.
Name Ideas for Interior Design Businesses
Home Decor Shop
Name Ideas for a Home Decor Shop
Early Childhood Education Consultant
Early Childhood Education Consultant Business Name Ideas
Bakery
Business Name Ideas for a Bakery or Ice Cream Shop
🎉
🎄