1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cool water. Let pasta dry on paper towels.
3. For filling, in medium bowl, stir together 3 cups mozzarella with the ricotta and fresh basil. Using a teaspoon, carefully stuff pasta shells with prepared cheese mixture.
4. Spoon 2 cups spaghetti sauce into prepared baking dish. Arrange stuffed pasta over the sauce. Pour the remaining spaghetti sauce over top of pasta. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake manicotti for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with the Parmesan; bake for 10 minutes longer. Serve immediately.
By Connie from Cotter, AR
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!