Kids won't need a green thumb to create these lilies, only the outline of their hand. Create several to form a bouquet to adorn your Easter table.
Approximate Time: About 1 hour
- white card stock
- green construction paper
- yellow chenille stem
- green straw
- transparent tape
- hole punch
- Draw around your child's hand onto a piece of white card stock, or similar weight paper. Cut out the shape.
- Cut two double leaves from construction paper and punch a hole in the center of each where the leaves meet (refer to photo).
- Curl the paper fingers and leaves by wrapping them around a pencil.
- Wrap the hand around the top of a green plastic straw, with curled fingers facing outward, and secure it with tape.
- Slide the leaves onto the straw from the bottom and tape them in place.
- For the flower's center, fold half of a yellow chenille stem in half and curl down the ends.
- Insert the folded end into the straw. Add a little glue, if necessary, to hold in place.
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC
March 31, 20100 found this helpful
How sweet Rachel's Mom! Love this!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 6, 2016 at 1:20:13 AM on 10.0.2.179 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us