Craft Project: Handprint Lily
Kids won't need a green thumb to create these lilies, only the outline of their hand. Create several to form a bouquet to adorn your Easter table.
Approximate Time: About 1 hour
- white card stock
- green construction paper
- yellow chenille stem
- green straw
- transparent tape
- hole punch
- Draw around your child's hand onto a piece of white card stock, or similar weight paper. Cut out the shape.
- Cut two double leaves from construction paper and punch a hole in the center of each where the leaves meet (refer to photo).
- Curl the paper fingers and leaves by wrapping them around a pencil.
- Wrap the hand around the top of a green plastic straw, with curled fingers facing outward, and secure it with tape.
- Slide the leaves onto the straw from the bottom and tape them in place.
- For the flower's center, fold half of a yellow chenille stem in half and curl down the ends.
- Insert the folded end into the straw. Add a little glue, if necessary, to hold in place.
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC
Read feedback for this post below.
Click here to post feedback.
How sweet Rachel's Mom! Love this!
Add your voice to the conversation.