Foam Picture Frames
This is a simple, inexpensive project which can be made to fit any holiday or decor.
Approximate Time 10 - 30 minutes
- picture frame
- craft foam shapes or craft foam a marker and scissors for making your own shapes
- glue - if you make your own shapes
- If possible, choose a flat rather than rounded frame, as they seem to work better. I found mine at a yard sale, but you can also get them at the dollar store.
- Choose precut, self-stick foam shapes to suit the occasion or decor (these are great for a child's room). I found buckets of these in many varieties at the dollar store. Before you peel off the paper backing, arrange the shapes to make sure they will fit where you want to put them. Once you are satisfied with your arrangement, peel the backing from the foam shapes and stick them to the frame.
- If you choose to make your own shapes, you will have to draw and cut them from foam sheets and then glue them to the frame.
- These frames make nice relative gifts when you include family photos. They also work well in kid's rooms, framing a beloved pet.
By Marie from West Dundee, IL
By guest (Guest Post) Flag
April 30, 20080 found this helpful
Love your project. Where did you get the foam frames pre cut and all the same size?
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 22, 2016 at 6:20:58 PM on 10.0.0.192 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us