Baby Wipe Containers and Cereal Boxes

I wanted to share what I have discovered to be a great organizer for anything from shoes to toys, hats, crafts, papers, movies, etc.

I always buy the bulk boxes of baby wipes for my children. The boxes are perfect for stacking and making into storage cubbies when empty! I have some stacked four across and three rows high for shoes in my closet, and I have some stacked on a shelf in my coat closet to separate items like gloves, hats, and scarves.

Just remember before throwing anything out, what it could be used for. I also cut cereal boxes in half and use the bottoms to separate items in my junk drawer.

Just thought I'd share! :)

Aeowyn from Cinci

Woo hoo! I finally can get that junk drawer organized! I never thought of using cereal box halves to use. I always try to recycle everything possible..very surprising what you can come up with a little imagination. Thanks for the great tip.

What a great idea. I'm going to use the cereal box halves and contact paper them and get all my drawers organized.

Use the rest of the cereal boxes (inside area) to jot down telephone messages, grocery lists, etc. Cut to size and stash them near the phone.

Also, you could make folders from cereal boxes. Just cut front and back panels to (equal) desired size place together and join with clear packing tape on the outside of what will be the bottom of the folder.

For detergent in cardboard boxes, when they are empty, you can cut the top off at an angle and use them to store favorite magazines. These boxes can be decorated with contact paper, or wallpaper scraps glued to the outside if you wish.

I found the perfect size cut down box for my purses. They really organize the bottom of the purse and give the purse some definition. I can put things on the side of the box in the checkbook, small pack of kleenex. etc. when I change purses, I transfer the box.

The cereal boxes could be used for curlers, makeup, or cottonballs and q-tips.

Organizing MiscellaneousJuly 24, 2008
Disinfectant Wipe Containers
Uses for Disinfectant Wipe Containers
uses for cereal boxes
Uses for Cereal Boxes and Packaging
Cigars in a Box
Craft Ideas for Cigar Boxes
Cigars in a Box
Uses for Cigar Boxes