Can Diluted Flea and Tick Shampoo Be Used as a Spray-on Treatment?

Can I use diluted Hartz flea and tick shampoo and spray it on my dog? Where I give her a bath is too cold and I'm afraid she will catch a cold.

By Sherry from Fort Pierce, FL

Personally I wouldn't do that because of the chemicals in the shampoo that will remain on her instead of being rinsed off. Can't you get her in to your bathtub/shower to give her a bath and then towel dry her well and let her stay inside until she's dry?

Hello,

No, I would not use that mixture. As Deeli said, it will leave a residue on your dog. It will be sticky and also not good for her unless it is rinsed off.

Dog getting a flea treatment.
Saving Money on Flea Prevention
Pets Dogs AdviceNovember 15, 2010
dog with fleas
Bio Spot Flea and Tick Reviews
Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Making a Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
A man applying coal tar shampoo.
Using Coal Tar Shampoo
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 1:46:23 AM on 10.0.1.11 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.