Doily Fan Ornaments

You'll want to make several of these beautiful Victorian fans for your tree. Doilies come in a variety of colors, so choose one that works with the color and theme of your tree. The metallic silver and gold ones reflect the lights and are very pretty.

paper doily in shape of fan

Approximate Time: 30 minutes to make several

Supplies

Instructions

Fold doily in half, then fan fold it. I usually start in the middle and fan fold it down to each side. Cut a 5 inch length of ribbon and tie into a bow. Trim ends if necessary. Glue bow to bottom of fan.

By Momof1 from Wilkesboro, NC

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

One word...Beautiful!!!:)

I love it!! I will make them this week with my kids. I home school so it will be our art class. Also I will not pay top dollar for the ornaments in the store that I don't really like. Thank you for the great idea.

Stephanie in Ohio

How cleaver!why didn't I think of that? lol.Are u on CM? Keeper,NC

Comment

Crafts Christmas OrnamentsDecember 17, 2007
Wagon Wheel Doily
Making a Wagon Wheel Doily
Refurbished a Ceiling Fan
Refurbishing a Ceiling Fan
A salt dough ornament on a Christmas tree.
Making Salt Dough Ornaments
Assembling a ceiling fan.
Installing a Ceiling Fan
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 4, 2016 at 1:14:44 AM on 10.0.2.113 in 590 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.